Three Experiences in Large CNC Lathe Processing
There are many unpredictable problems in the processing of large-scale CNC lathes. Therefore, in addition to the four common types of CNC lathe processing and the three factors that increase the efficiency of CNC lathe processing, large CNC lathe operators must understand the importance of large CNCs. Lathe processing experience, so that in the large CNC lathe processing is to reduce the processing time. So what are the experience skills of large CNC lathe processing?
First, the programming skills of large CNC lathe processing.
1. Processing sequence of parts:
(1) Drill the flat ends first (to prevent shrinkage during drilling).
(2) The first rough car, then fine car (to ensure the accuracy of parts).
(3) Remachining tolerances with large machining tolerances are small (guaranteed that small-tolerance dimension surfaces are not scratched and deformation of parts is prevented).
2. According to the material hardness, choose a reasonable speed, feed rate and depth:
(1) High-speed, high-feed, and large depth of cut are selected for carbon steel materials.
(2) Cemented carbide selects low speed, low feed, and small depth of cut.
(3) Titanium alloys choose low speed, high feed, small depth of cut.
Second, the large-scale CNC lathe processing direct knife technology.
Select the center of the right end face of the part as the tool setting point and set it to zero. After the machine returns to the origin, each tool you need to use will use the zero point of the center of the right end face of the part; the tool will touch the right end face and input Z0. Click to measure, the tool The tool offset value will automatically record the measured value. This means that the Z-axis tool setting is completed. The X tool set is the test-cutting tool set. The outer circle of the tool car part is less, and the value of the outer circle of the car is measured (if x is 20 mm). ) Enter x20, click on the measurement, tool offset value will automatically record the measured value, then the x-axis is also good; this tooling method, even if the machine is powered off, will not change the tool setting value after the call is restarted. It is suitable for large batch production of the same part for a long time, and it is not necessary to re-set the knife during the closing of a large CNC lathe.
Third, large CNC lathe processing debugging skills.
After the large-scale numerical control lathe processing programming and tool adjustment are completed, in order to prevent program errors and countermeasure mistakes, resulting in a collision accident, we will first carry out the idle stroke simulation machining to debug the lathe, in the coordinate system of the lathe The tool is translated to the right by 2-3 times the total length of the part. Then the simulation process is started. After the simulation is completed, the program and the correct tool are confirmed. Then the part is processed. After the first part is processed, it is self-tested and confirmed. Indicates the end of debugging.