The process of mold surface grinding and polishing
First, polishing and polishing preparation
1. The polishing and polishing personnel must be trained.
2, Clear the workpiece process requirements, materials and initial state, the machining parts, shape, size and polishing accuracy requirements of this process.
3. Before polishing, it is necessary to check whether the polished surface has defects such as turned-down edge, collapse, overcut, deformation and blisters, and whether the remaining polishing allowance is sufficient.
4. According to the process specification, select the tools, fixtures, main and auxiliary materials applicable to this process.
5. Appropriate protection of the workpiece according to the process requirements.
6. After confirming the steps 1 to 5, enter the operation program.
Second, the workpiece clamping and protection
1. For taller or longer workpieces below 20Kg, it is required to use a vise clamp on the polishing table.
2. For larger and heavier workpieces, the front and rear magnets and screw clamps must be used for fastening on the polishing table.
3. When grinding and polishing the workpiece with the work car, wedges or related measures must be taken to ensure the work is stable and work safety is guaranteed.
4. For small and easily scratched and touched workpieces, rubber sheets should be used to protect this type of surface.
5. The workpiece with sharp corners and corners must be protected by tape or adhesive tape to prevent injury or damage to personnel and workpieces.
6. For workpieces that need to maintain the edge and sealant position, use the blank (saw blade or iron piece) or the stopper to protect the edge of the edge from chamfering and rounding.