Parameter setting method for CNC engraving machine processing copper.
Copper material has its own characteristics, not only soft, but also relatively sticky. When processing, pay attention to the use of sharp tools. Now some of the cutting machine tool manufacturers are working on copper materials, and the tools are specially made of ultra-fine particle cemented carbide materials. The processing effect is better. Below the Ding billion CNC engraving machine manufacturers to pay attention to some places to pay attention to the processing of copper, including parameter settings, to make a brief introduction, I hope to help everyone.
1. For the tool that is ground by itself, when processing the copper material, the back angle can be larger, improve the sharpness of the tool, and pay attention to the polishing of the rake face! The particles of the grinding wheel should be fine so that sharp tools can be ground. When the point is pointed, the angle of the tip is smaller, so that the effect is better.
2. The characteristics of the chip breaking of the copper material are not good, and it is easy to form relatively long chips, so the rake face of the tool to be processed must be smooth, which can reduce the friction between the chip and the tool. This is also important, it has a relatively large impact on the use of the tool.
3. When CNC machining machine is processing copper material, the cutting line speed has no obvious influence on the life of the tool. That is to say, when processing the copper material, the range of the spindle rotation speed can be adjusted to be large. In general, using a φ6 flat-bottomed knife, the spindle speed is around 14,000 (rev / min).
4. The length of the tool should be as short as possible, or use a relatively thick shank to increase the strength of the tool and reduce the deformation during processing. This has a relatively large impact on the finish of the machined workpiece.
5. The position of the two-edge intersection of the ball-end knives for finishing is thin, so that the tools are sharp and reduce the friction during processing. When machining a position with a small curvature, the processed effect is good.