Mold working parts manufacturing process
The manufacturing process of mold working parts is similar to that of general mechanical parts. It can be divided into several processes such as blank preparation, blank machining, parts machining, assembly and trimming.
1. Blank preparation The main content is the forging, casting, cutting, annealing or normalizing of blanks of working parts.
2. Blanking The main content is rough roughing and removal of most of the excess on the machined surface. The types of work include sawing, planing, milling and rough grinding.
3. Parts machining The main content is to turningry out the semi-finishing and finishing of the mold parts so that the main surfaces of the parts can reach the required dimensional accuracy and surface roughness of the pattern. Work types are crossed, drill, turning, milling, boring, planing, inserting, heat treatment, grinding, EDM and so on.
4. Finishing The main job is finishing the surface with high precision and surface roughness. The type of work is grinding and polishing.
5. Assembling and rectifying It mainly includes fitter repair of working parts and assembling and machining of inlaid parts. In the machining of the parts, it is necessary to involve the sequential arrangement of the machining and the arrangement of the heat treatment process. The order of arranging the machining should take into account: the principles of rough after finishing, first after main, first after base, first after back. Heat treatment of parts, including pre-heat treatment and final heat treatment, the purpose of the pre-heat treatment is to improve the cutting performance, the process of location before and after the roughing, the purpose of the final heat treatment is to improve the hardness and wear resistance of the parts material, often arranged in the fine Before and after machining.
In the machining of parts, the process division and the adopted process method and equipment are determined according to the shape of the parts, the size of the parts, the structure process, and the technical conditions of the plant equipment. The equipment and process divisions used in different production conditions are also different. Therefore, the specific machining methods and procedures of parts should be comprehensively considered according to the requirements of the parts and the technology and equipment of the unit.