Milling process in CNC machining.
CNC lathes can be used to machine complex rotary bodies. Milling fixes the blank and uses a high-speed rotating cutter to advance the blank and cut out the desired shape and features. Traditional milling is used more for simple profile features such as milling profiles and slots. CNC milling machines can handle complex shapes and features. The boring and milling machining center can perform three-axis or multi-axis boring and boring machining for machining, dies, gauges, lathes, thin-walled complex surfaces, artificial prostheses, blades, etc. When selecting CNC milling processing content, the advantages and key functions of the CNC milling machine should be fully utilized.
(1) The contour of a curve on a workpiece, a straight line, an arc, a thread, or a spiral curve, in particular, a curve profile such as a non-circular curve and a list curve given by a mathematical expression.
(2) A spatial curve or surface of a mathematical model has been given.
(3) Although the shape is simple, it has a large size and is difficult to detect.
(4) It is difficult to observe, control, and inspect the inside of the chamber and the inside of the cabinet when machining with an ordinary machine tool.
(5) Holes or planes with strict dimensional requirements.
(6) Simple surfaces or shapes that can be processed in one pass.
(7) The general processing content that can effectively increase productivity and reduce labor intensity by using CNC milling.
The main types of objects that are suitable for CNC milling are the following types: flat profile parts, variable bevel type parts, space curved profile parts, holes, and threads.